- I won’t sign-up for any apps, email accounts, or social media without asking first.
- I’ll share with my parents the things I am doing on the Internet.
- I’ll think before I post and ask myself if I would be comfortable with this living online for a very long time. The Internet is a permanent memory bank.
- Before posting photos, I’ll be fair and ask myself if everyone in the photo would be comfortable with that photo being posted.
- I won’t share passwords with others, except parents and guardians.
- I’ll keep passwords to any accounts that I open in a specific place that we designate together.
- I’ll ask my parents before downloading software or programs, even if a pop-up prompts me to do so.
- I will close any website that might pop-up on my screen that has any creepy or gross photos and talk to my parents about it.
- I’ll abide by screen time rules in my home.
- I’ll never post or text with vulgar language.
- I’ll never share my phone number, address, date of birth, or full name online.
Name of Child: _____________________ (printed)
Child’s Signature: ____________________
Parent’s Signature: ___________________